Effective Date: [24 May 2023]
- Information We Collect We may collect personally identifiable information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our website, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information.
- Use of Collected Information We collect and use users’ information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: The information provided helps us respond to your individual needs and preferences.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the feedback and information we receive from users.
- To process transactions: We use the information users provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided to send information and updates pertaining to orders, newsletters, and occasional company news. Users can unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time.
- Protection of Information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures, to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of user’s personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
- Sharing of Personal Information We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites Users may find advertising or other content on our website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our site, are subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.