Hoichoimodapk.download is an informational blog dedicated to providing valuable information about the Hoichoi Mod APK.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please send the written notice to the following designated agent for DMCA claims:
[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State, ZIP Code] [Your Email Address] [Your Phone Number]
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also make a good faith attempt to notify the user who posted the content in question, allowing them to respond to the allegations if they believe the content is not infringing.
Please be aware that filing a false or misleading DMCA notice may result in legal consequences.
Therefore, if you are unsure whether the content available on the website infringes your copyright, we recommend that you seek legal advice before submitting a DMCA notice.
For any inquiries or further information regarding our DMCA policy, please feel free to contact us using the provided information.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.